This week has been about understanding the project and how to approach it.
I don’t have any visuals at the moment. I’ve taken the time to get more organized and focus on what my topic is really about.
- I revisited my abstract to gain clarity for what kinds of data I need to look for.
- I made an appointment to tour the research library.
- I made a list of things I want to research.
- I created two surveys (view Surveys).
- I made an appointment to conduct an interview this week with an educator.
This week I plan to conduct surveys and interviews and begin organizing data. I will also plan my work flow and IDEO methods for the final weeks of the project.